Wednesday, July 9, 2008

goin back down the mountain,,,


Today was my first night back to work in 7 nights. It was an okay night, but I don't feel good. I have been having some trouble with becoming short of breath with normal activity and with all over the place bone pain. Well last night, I felt like my ribs were made of stone, they wouldn't expand enough for me to feel like I am getting enough air, it hurt to laugh, to cough and just to move. My feet are swollen, and aching! I feel like I am 102 years old!! These symptoms have been getting progressively worse over the past few weeks. Though I try not to complain, I have learned a lesson about ignoring my body, so I got home this morning and made an appointment with my awesome oncologist. It is at 2 tomorrow, and I am really nervous, but I am praying to God and lifting those fears up to Him the best I can. I am trying hard not to "imagine" my losses. I will blog again about this tomorrow, right now I need to get some sleep!

No comments: